Saturday, April 4, 2009

Feelin' the Love!

Here it is, my very first blog award! Thanks so much to The Home Teacher for loving this blog! Check out her awesome blog which has ideas on teaching toddlers.

Thank You!
Here are the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

I would like to nominate:

Painting Pink Pajamas
Play-Activities.com
Mom's Marbles
The Thoughtful Parent
Some of This and Some of That
Princess With a Half Price Tiara
Rhymes and More

These are all terrific blogs that are definitely worth checking out if you don't already read them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my first blog award..thank you...u made my day today:)

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much! it's nice to know people are reading and enjoying my blog. :)

Dover Fam said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!! We are honored!!!! Always makes us feel good to know that people are liking our blog.

Jean-Marie@princesswithahalfpricetiara.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much for nominating me!!It was so sweet of you. You know I love your blog too. You made my day for sure!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for nominating my blog! I'm pretty new to the blogging world so it's great to have support.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first award. YAY!

Google Analytics Alternative