Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Messy Messy Desk

I'm taking on @RobynsWorld challenge to share the current state of our desk. She said no cheating and it's obvious I didn't! Here it is, in all its glory, the place where I work. You can see the baby doll and book (so I have something within reach to distract the toddler). You can also see my breakfast bowl. I love cereal! Everything else is basically paperwork. I hate filing about as much as I love cereal. I love my desk and would like to see more of it, but for now it serves its function. Maybe one day I'll get to enjoy its beauty as well. Thanks, Robyn for the challenge!

How does your desk look? If you're brave enough to share, post a pic and leave a comment for me and one over at Robyn's blog. I'd love to see some organizational tips in action, or just another messy desk so I know I'm not alone!

1 comments:

Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said...

Great pic - thanks so much for sharing! I love the baby doll on your desk :-)

Google Analytics Alternative